Management of R&D Projects
Without professional management of R&D, its results can often be interesting to the performing party only. To provide creation of an innovative product, IFTI not only arranges R&D but professionally manages the process of technology development as well.
IFTI proposes comprehensive management of an R&D project, including development and conclusion of the agreement, stage-by-stage monitoring of the project development according to the SOW, bookkeeping and accounting for the project, procurements, legal support, consulting on the IP issues, facilitation of patenting, assistance in export-import operations, etc.
IFTI arranged R&D for more than 400 companies and institutions like Alcoa (USA), General Atomics (USA), Hitachi GST (USA), IBM Corporation (USA), ITRI (Taiwan), JITA (Japan), KIER (Republic of Korea), LG Chem (Republic of Korea), LG Electronics (Republic of Korea), Michelin (France), PPG (USA), Procter & Gamble (USA-UK), Bosch (Germany), Samsung Electronics (Republic of Korea), Schneider Electric (France), Showa Denko (Japan), Snecma Moteurs(France) and many others.
For the projects it managed, IFTI can also assist in organization of a startup and in commercialization of the developed technology. Some examples of the projects managed by IFTI, which turned into self-sustained companies, are:
- AVK – device for noncontact detection of explosives and flammable liquids;
- Pyrokhimika – self-contained fire-extinguishing units;
- GAS – gas analyzer for early detection of toxic substances;
- NeurOK TechSoft – software for processing of large data arrays;
- Center of Collective Use TRUST – GLP-complied center for preclinical studies,